Saturday, July 25, 2009

My little rap star...

LittleMan is watching Yo-Gabba-Gabba and is trying to beatbox to the "Snacky Snack" song. It's quite darling.

New words...Yucky, and it's funny to hear him say that. He also says "excuse you" instead of excuse me. It's funny, especially when we pass people at the grocery store.

He calls Macie, Beat You because I said I was going to beat her if she didn't stop barking. He calls his cousin's Yorkie Bite You because my Nanny told him that she (dog) was going to bite him.

I also love to hear him say, "Help me, I'm stuck."

He now recognizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10. He knows the colors purple, red (and rojo), green, yellow, orange, and blue.

This is a fun age on days that we don't have tantrums. I definitely know why they coined the phrase "terrible twos."

No comments:

Post a Comment