Thursday, October 23, 2008

iBaby

I think that the little i in front of words is really cute...you know, iPod, iPhone, iCarly, now I am going to use i + another word to begin another post because it's cute. Please pardon my random quirk...

Baby products change from day to day it seems. Little Man is nearly 16 months old and already so many products have changed. I know that with the next baby, I want so many neat, new things!

We probably won't buy another crib. The Little Man never slept in his. I do want an Amby Baby. It's a sleep hammock that resembles the womb. Check them out here.

I also want a Beaba Babycook--it steams, blends, reheats, and defrosts baby food. I would have loved to made the Little Man's baby food, however it took so much time and when you teach full time there isn't a lot of extra time to can baby food. Perhaps that's just my excuse to buy this neat product. It's available at Williams-Sonoma. Click here.

I really wanted Little Man to be a worn baby. He hated every sling that I put him in. With another baby I will definitely have to get a BabyHawk carrier! They look so comfy. The C-man is too strong willed to be confined.

The list could go on and on and on, however people might get the wrong idea! No, we are not TTC right now, but it seems like everyone around is either pregnant, has a newborn, or TTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment